The right way to Uninstall Avast Secure Browser
If you’re sick and tired of having Avast secure internet browser on your computer, there are lots of ways to do away with it. Whether you use Windows, macOS, or perhaps iOS, you can actually get rid of the application.
To remove Avast secure browser, follow actions:
– 1 . Open the Control Panel > Apps and Features from the Start menu or perhaps press Glass windows key & X to open the fast access menu. In the list of courses, find Avast Secure Browser and click their three-dot menu icon to pick Uninstall.
installment payments on your Alternatively, you may right-click the Avast Secure Browser icon on the personal pc and select Take away.
3. When you do that, a new windows will appear. Check the box that reads “Also delete your browsing data” and click Uninstall.
5. After that, wait while the deletion removes Avast Secure Web browser from your COMPUTER. Once the removing process is definitely complete, click OK, Sure to quit the window.
5. If you still have the Avast Protect virtual board meeting Internet browser on your machine, you can use a third-party deletion to delete it and any leftover files. There are a number of uninstaller programs to pick from, including Revo Uninstaller, Geek Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, and so forth
6. When you’re using a Macintosh, delete the Avast Protected Browser in the Applications file.
You can also eliminate it on startup by simply going to program settings and clicking on the Startup tabs. This will allow one to stop Avast Secure Internet browser from starting automatically once your system boots up.